Schizandra Berries have been used for thousands of years to promote the health of the skin, cleanse the liver, improve cognitive function and reduce stress.
Schisandra mainly grows in China, with those grown in the Northern Regions believed to be the most powerful (Schisandra Chinensis)
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it is said that Schizandra can "calm the heart and quieten the spirit".
WHY CHOOSE HYBRID HERBS SCHIZANDRA BERRY EXTRACT?
- 100% Natural. Hybrid Herbs Schizandra Berry is 100% Natural without anything added or taken away.
- 10:1 High Potency Extract We take over 10 pounds of Schizandra Berries and concentrate them into one pound of extract for you to consume immediately.
- Ready To Add To Teas, Smoothies And Food Simply add 1/2 teaspoon to make a tea, or add to your favourite smoothie, food or beverage of choice.
- Direct From The Source. Our Schizandra comes directly from the high altitude mountains of the North East China, the home of the Highest Quality Schizandra Berries.
What Is Schizandra Berry?
Schizandra is a woody vine which contains tiny red berries, which are collected late in the year when the fruits mature.
Schizandra Berry is believed in Traditional Chinese Medicine to be the most complete herb, possessing all five natural flavours, sour, sweet, salty, bitter and spicy. Chinese Medicine professes that all foods have one or several of the five flavours, each which have their own benefit to the body. Schizandra contains all five flavours.
The Health Benefits Of Schizandra Berry
Schizandra is often prescribed to promote the health of the skin, improve concentration and alertness, reduce anxiety and boost mood. It is believed Schisandra contains a natural astringent which protects the skin from outside harm.
Perhaps the most famous benefit of Schizandra Berries is their ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the liver.
About Our Schizandra Berry Extract
Our Schizandra is NOT bright red, as some on the market. These products are usually extracted via cold water, which gives off a different end colour. We use hot water extraction, which in no way devalues any of the beneficial components of this wonderful herb. Both methods yield a high quality Schizandra product. At this moment in time, we choose to extract via hot water.
Ingredients: Schizandra Chinensis 10:1 Concentrated Extract Powder
Directions: 1/2 - 1 Teaspoon mixed with your favourite tea, smoothie or beverage of choice.
Servings Per Pack: Around 56
Testimonials - Genuine And Unedited
Alex S - California, United States
"Schizandra has been one of my all-time favourite herbs since using it half a year ago. After looking for an easy alternative to preparing tea made from dried schizandra berries, I stumbled upon the Hybrid Herbs extract and have been using it since. My favourite thing about Schizandra is its health benefits, there are so many of them. Here are the ones I enjoy and noticed the most
- It's very versatile. I can take it in the morning and it will give me an energy boost throughout the day, and if I take it at night it calms me and sets me into a restful slumber
- It helps with focus. As a college student, I use Schizandra as a study aid, and it helps me stay focused and puts me in the mood to get my work done.
- After a couple of months, my skin has improved unimaginably. I didn't even have bad skin to begin with, but now it's very supple and smooth, and has this glow that i've never had before. This was a bonus benefit that I really was not expecting.
- Lastly, I love to use Schizandra as a pre-workout at the gym. It has a subtle energising effect and increases my stamina throughout my workouts and there's no crash like after drinking too much caffeine.
The Schizandra extract is so wonderful, thank you!"
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed