Schizandra Berry 10:1 Concentrated Extract Powder
Schizandra Berry is widely used to promote healthy skin, detoxify the liver, and benefit all systems of the body.
(Wu Wei Zi)
10:1 Concentrated Extract Powder – 2oz
The Suggested Benefits Of Schisandra
- Promotes healthier looking skin
- An excellent tonic to the mind
- Cleansing of the liver
- Promoting deep, sounder sleep
- Improves memory
- Calming of the mind and protective against the damaging effects of stress
What is Schisandra (Wu Wei Zi)?
Schizandra Berry is believed to be the most complete herb. Schisandra possesses all five natural flavors, sour, bitter, sweet, salty, and spicy. This means that it possesses the essence of all five of the elemental energies (wood, fire, earth, metal and water).
Schizandra translates to Wu Wei Zi, which means “Fruit of Five Flavors.” Chinese herbalism professes that all foods have one or several of the five flavors. Schizandra, however, contains all five. Schisandra for its many benefits to the entire body and was used by Chinese royalty for centuries.
Schizandra-The Supreme Beauty Tonic
Royal figures are always praised for their seemingly unnatural ability to stay youthful and retain beauty. Schizandra has been revealed as one of their beauty secrets.
It is believed that Schizandra is a natural astringent which has been used to protect the skin from outside harm. Over time, with consistent use, users have seen that their skin becomes clear and looks healthier.
Schizandra- An Excellent Mind Tonic
Schizandra can promotes concentration, sharpened memory and alertness, and also contributes to focused mental activity. It is mildly calming, which allows you to focus your energy towards the task whilst not feeling too stimulated.
Studies conducted during the 1950’s found amazing results. Participants who consumed Schizandra showed increased concentration, finer coordination, increased sensitivity and increased endurance.
Schizandra has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote sound, healthier sleep. It is believed that those who consume Schizandra feel refreshed, and ready to start the next day.
Schizandra- An Excellent Liver Cleanser
Schizandra is highly regarded for its liver cleansing properties.
If taken regularly, Schizandra is widely believed to be able to rid the body of toxins and can remove and prevent the damage caused by stress.
How Our Schisanra (Wu Wei Zi) Extract Is Prepared
Our Schisandra is a 10:1 concentrated extract, meaning over TEN POUNDS of whole Schisandra Berries have been carefully concentrated into one pound of extract .
Ingredients: Premium Schizandra (Schisandra chinensis) 10:1 Concentrated extract powder
Directions: 1/2 – 1 teaspoon taken alone, or added to your favourite elixirs, teas, coffee, or smoothies.
What Our Customers Are Saying
From Alex S-California
“Schizandra has been one of my all-time favorite herbs since I began using it half a year ago. After looking for an easy alternative to preparing tea made from dried schizandra berries, I stumbled upon the Hybrid Herbs extract and have been using it since. My favorite thing about Schizandra are it’s health benefits, there are so many of them. Here are the ones i’ve enjoyed and noticed the most:
- It’s very versatile. I can take it in the morning and It will give me an energy boost throughout the day, and if I take it at night it calms me and sets me into a restful slumber.
- It helps with focus. As a college student, I use schizandra as a study aid, and it helps me stay focused and be put in the mood to get my work done
- It really is a great beauty tonic. After a couple of months my skin had improved unimaginably. I didn’t even have bad skin to begin with, but now its very supple and smooth, and has this glow that i’ve never had before. This was like a bonus benefit that I really wasn’t expecting.
- - Lastly, I love to use schizandra pre-workout at the gym, it has a subtle energizing effect and increases my stamina throughout my workouts and there’s no crash like after drinking too much caffeine.
The schizandra extract is so wonderful, thank you!”
10 times the Potency of regular Green Tea • Calming (Promotes a sense of peace) • Enhances mood and aids in concentration • Rich in Antioxidants..More Infoadd to cart
Astragalus has been used in China for over 2,000 years to promote energy and promote a healthy immune system...More Info
• 100% Pure • Prepared in the Traditional Chinese way • 10:1 Concentrated Potency (10 times more potent than whole herb) • Available in 2oz 4oz 8oz and 16oz • Non-Gmo..More Info
Siberian Ginseng, or Eleuthero has been used for centuries to improve physical and mental wellbeing...More Info
Mucuna Pruriens is a powerful tonic herb used for thousands of years in Asia to treat depression, build fertility and increase health and well-being..More Info