- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of white chia seeds
- 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp of Lions Mane powder
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blackberries
- Chopped walnuts, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the maple syrup, chia seeds, Lions Mane, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the oat flour, sea salt, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk until lump free. Add the wet ingredients and fold gently until you get a uniform batter. Add the Blackberries and stir very gently, just enough to incorporate them.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake in the oven for 40 minutes. After this, turn the oven off but leave the banana bread in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely before slicing.