Hope your weekend is going well, here's the recipe for Raw Schizandra Berry Granola bars
These bars are jam packed with health benefits and energy boosting ingredients.
- 100g of oats
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 50g of pecans
- 30g pumpkin seeds
- 12 dates
- 1 tsp of Schizandra berry powder
- 1 250g bar of dark chocolate
- Add the oats, maple syrup, pecans, pumpkin seeds, dates and Schizandra berry powder to a food processor and pulse until the ingredients are combined well.
- Empty the contents into a tray, gently press the mixture down evenly to cover the bottom of the tray.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the entire surface before putting it in the fridge to set for one hour.
- Once set, remove from the fridge, cut into slices and enjoy!