These nutty cookies are quick and easy to make with only five ingredients!
- 1 & 1/2 cups of walnuts
- 15 soft pitted medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon of Cordyceps powder
- 1/2 cup of ground hazelnuts
- One bar of dark chocolate
- In a food processor process the walnuts, dates and hazelnuts until mixture forms a stick dough.
- Shape and flatten into cookies.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate.
- When cool, dip the cookies into the chocolate and set on parchment paper.
- Top with hazelnut crumb!